Reef Boat Overnight - Reef Encounter
from AUD$460.00 (includes AUD$15.00 reef tax (per day))
Reef Boat Overnight - Reef Encounter
- Spend a night on the Great Barrier Reef
- Certified and Intro diving available
- 35 metre luxury catamaran
- All equipment included
- 3 reef locations
- Night shark dive included
- Chef prepared meals
If you really want to experience the Great Barrier Reef at its best .....spend a night on it.
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the natural wonders of the world & Reef Encounter offers an outstanding opportunity to spend 1 or many nights on the Great Barrier Reef. There simply is no better way to see the Great Barrier Reef than onboard Reef Encounter in a twin or double stateroom with a private bathroom.
Dive and snorkel packages all include chef prepared gourmet meals.
Reef Encounter is a 35 metre luxury catamaran designed for the utmost stability & comfort at sea. The vessel is air-conditioned throughout & features spacious decks as well as roomy dining & recreation areas to dine and relax in.
The large easy access water platform allows hassle free scuba diving and snorkelling. The vessel also features staterooms which have double or twin beds, all with private bathrooms.
All of these features, combined with friendly, experienced dive crew makes Reef Encounter the ultimate scuba diving & snorkelling adventure vessel. We even have an onboard SPA!!
Depending on how long you stay aboard Reef Encounter, your time will be spent scuba diving or snorkelling at the many different reefs and locations on the Great Barrier Reef that we travel to and from.
Transfers to Reef Encounter are via our high speed air-conditioned catamaran, Reef Experience.
If you aren't a certified diver but want to give it a go then try an Introductory/Resort Scuba Dive with our team of experienced Dive Instructors. No experience necessary! It's fun...it's safe...it's easy! Our professional Dive Instructors guarantee a fantastic first experience. You can book the Introductory Diver options for 1,2 or 3 nights with 5 dives over your first two days then 3 dives per day on any additional days booked. Or if you want to get your dive certification in 3 days then check out the Learn to Dive Course
- 7:45am - Marlin Jetty, welcome onboard our new high speed air-conditioned catamaran. Complimentary coffee & tea and BBQ breakfast
- 8:00am - Depart Marlin Jetty, Cairns transfer to Reef Encounter. Scuba Dive & Snorkel briefing
- 9:00am – 9:30am Arrive Outer Barrier Reef Reef, transfer to Reef Encounter. Scuba dive, snorkel, sunbake & relax
- 3:00pm - Cruise to Hastings, Norman or Saxon Reef for the night. Scuba diving, snorkeling, sunbake & relaxation time
- Dinner, night scuba dive & relaxation time
- 6:30am - Scuba dive & breakfast
- 10:30am - Cruise to new spectacular outer barrier Reef location. Scuba diving, snorkelling & sunbaking, relaxing time
- 1:00pm - Lunch, departing guests transfer to Reef Experience
- 1:45pm - Cruise to Breaking Patches, scuba dive, snorkel, sunbake, relax
- 3:30pm - Depart Breaking Patches for Cairns, complimentary wine and cheese
- 4:30pm - Arrive back in Cairns
- All chef prepared meals
- Coffee & tea
- Snorkel & dive equipment & instruction
- Night shark dive
- Marine biologist presentation
- Glass bottom boat & marine life commentary
- Reef video presentation
- Overnight twin share or double cabin with ensuite bathroom
- We guarantee 3 Great Barrier Reef locations on a 2 Day / 1 Night Package
- Hot showers, fresh linen & towel
- From 1 - 3 nights (2 - 4 full days)
- 8am (returns by 4.30pm on your last day)
- Departs from Cairns marina
- Departs every day all year
- Twin share or double rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Children are welcome (same rate as adult)
- Infants (under 4 years) are free of charge but must be supervised at all times
- Wetsuit hire available for $10 per day
- Please read the important dive information before booking
- GST, Port and Fuel Levy and EMC of $15 per person per day is also payable on board
- The minimum diving age is 12 yrs. There is no maximum age
- Everyone will be required to fill out a Medical Waiver Release and Indemnity Deed onboard the vessel
- Dive on the wild side, for a small charge, our crew will be happy to offer you even more dive locations & whisk you away in our dive tender vessel to spectacular reef locations not frequented by visitors. Renowned for Bronze Whalers, Giant Morwong & Schools of Barracuda
- Please leave at least 24 hours after your last dive before flying
- Fully licensed bar on board (no BYO alcohol)
Prices & Options (includes AUD$15.00 reef tax (per day))
- 1 night AUD$460.00
- 2 nights AUD$690.00
- 3 nights AUD$905.00
- 1 night AUD$555.00
- 2 nights AUD$835.00
- 3 nights AUD$1100.00
Introductory Diver (12yrs+):
- 1 night AUD$660.00
- 2 nights AUD$1025.00
- 3 nights AUD$1390.00
Latest Questions about Reef Boat Overnight - Reef Encounter
Hello my wife and I are looking to do some diving in cairns. We arent certified divers but looking to do some diving without certification. We done a couple discover diving before. What kind of dives can we do with our five dives on this ship?
I'm interested in this tour and I wanna try scuba diving, I don't have a license though.
Can I join this tour and try scuba diving?
Please let me know the price in this case and I gonna join alone between 28th of September and 2nd of October.
hi i would like to know if you have availability for the 6th of july. Do you have an itinerary, as there is the possibility of booking for 1 to 4 days, i wonder if they go back to the port and everyday it is the same.
I will be going with my father, so do you have private twin rooms>